In this session, David Hernandez, Director of Learning & Development from Servicon, Inc., will share the practical secrets which will help managers to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate their training programs. Bringing his over 20 years of practical experience, David will share tips and tricks for applying this fundamental training model to your environment.
- Describe the “ADDIE” model and how it helps people create and deliver better training
- Examine concepts to assess training needs so that managers create the right training solution (and ensure training is the solution)
- Discuss 4 key adult learning principles and identify practical ways to bring those principles into learning
- Discuss effective ways to implement your training program before, during and after the session.
- Examine various ways to evaluate the program for continued development
(Please purchase ticket below)
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.