The last two years have been difficult for many, but particularly worse for women who not only had to manage their own businesses and professional careers but, in some cases, children and elderly parents as well. This special panel discussion is hosted by the ISSA Hygieia Network Canada Region and will feature professional women who have conquered the challenges presented to them, and have now successful careers in the sanitary maintenance and supply industry.
Moderated by Shannon Hall, Vice President of Sales at Dustbane Products Ltd. and Captain of the ISSA Hygieia Network Canada Region, the panel consists of female leaders in commercial cleaning, residential cleaning, distribution and manufacturing. Not only will the panel look into their own experiences over the past two years, but they will also share their experiences of how they maneuvered the obstacles to achieve what they have today. The cleaning and sanitary maintenance and supply industry is now comprised of more women than in years past. This session will dissect the female experience as well as provide tips for women to not only stay in the industry, but also achieve their own success. Not only will the panel offer suggestions for recruiting more women into the industry, they will also share strategies on how to develop female professionals and encourage them to stay in the industry.
- Shannon Hall, Vice President of Sales, Dustbane Products Ltd. (Moderator)
- Laura Craven, Vice President Marketing & Communications, Imperial Dade
- Sandra Hudon, Vice President of Sales & Business Development, Polykar
- Margo Hunnisett, Vice President Marketing & Communications, Bunzl Canada
- Kathy Kroupa, Owner/Operator, United Services Group
- Judith Virag, Owner, Clean Club Calgary
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.