Hiring has long been a problem in the residential cleaning industry and the pandemic has amplified the problem bringing it to near crisis level. As we move forward in the new year, don’t let hiring cripple your business anymore. Take control of the problem with real solutions. ARCSI is hosting a special bootcamp, “Hiring the Best Employees,” featuring speakers that can provide guidance to you as you hire new employees in this uncertain market.
The Secret to How We Hired Over 100 Employees Last Year
- Mindset: Specifically, how we changed our mindset to win the recruiting game.
- The ONE piece of data you need to uncover in every candidate before you hire them.
- How we interview has changed everything – I’ll tell you exactly how we interview.
Using DISC to Recruit, Interview, Hire, and Onboard
- Learn who the right people are for YOUR company.
- Do you have the best environment for the people you hire?
- 3 Things you MUST do during Orientation!
How To Find & Hire A-Players
In this workshop, Debbie Sardone will share how you can find and hire A-Player cleaners who will show up, want to work, and love what they do.
- The Myth Of “The Great Resignation” – How To Find People To Work
- Building Your Best Team – How to Improve Your Candidate Pool Now
- Say YES To The Job – How To Get The Good Ones To Show Up
This event is free for members, please reach out to Erin Lasch to receive your free registration link.
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.