Register now for the ISSA Clean Advocacy Summit, March 28-29, 2023, as part of National Cleaning Week!
Now more than ever, with increasing governmental oversight of the cleaning industry, we need your participation and voice to advocate, influence, and make an impact in Washington, DC.
On the first day of this two-day summit, participants will get up to speed on the pressing public policy issues for the full cleaning supply chain, receive training on how to be an effective Advocate for Clean, and network with other leaders in the cleaning industry. Then, on the second day, participants will apply their new knowledge and skills meeting with their congressional delegation to advance the industry.
- Receive policy briefings on the top public policy issues facing your business and industry, such as labor shortages, supply chain challenges, healthy workplace incentives, ending period poverty, sustainability, and more
- Hear from special guest speakers and Washington insiders
- Learn how to be an effective Advocate for Clean
- “Hike the Hill” to meet with your congressional offices and inform them how the cleaning industry strengthens America’s health and economy
- Network with cleaning industry leaders from around the country
- Be a leader and spokesperson for your industry
- Make your voice heard on the pressing legislative and regulatory issues impacting your business and industry
- Earn one Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credit
Monday, March 27, 2023
8:00 pm EST
Informal Networking Meetup
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
8:00 am – 7:00 pm EST
Education, Keynotes, Training Sessions, and Awards Reception
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
8:00 am – 2:00 pm EST
Keynotes, Hike the Hill, and Adjournment
Hike the Hill
On Wednesday, March 29, participants will have the opportunity to personally visit with lawmakers and/or their staff on Capitol Hill. During these meetings, you’ll have the chance to talk about your business, top public policy issues, and the importance of the cleaning industry. ISSA will schedule these meetings for you and train you to ensure effective congressional visits.
Put your brand in front of cleaning industry leaders and show your support for ISSA’s important government affairs efforts by sponsoring the 2023 Clean Advocacy Summit. Learn about sponsorship opportunities for the summit by contacting ISSA Director of Government Affairs John Nothdurft, [email protected].
The 2023 ISSA Clean Advocacy Summit will be based at the GBAC STAR-accredited Hyatt Centric Arlington—just minutes from Washington, DC.
We’ve reserved a special room rate of $259/night at the Hyatt Centric Arlington for participants requiring overnight accommodations. Please use the special reservation link here to receive this room rate.
Hotel reservations must be made by February 27, 2023, to receive the special room rate. Reservation requests after this date will be based on availability at the Hyatt Centric Arlington’s prevailing rates at that time.
For questions about the 2023 ISSA Clean Advocacy Summit, please contact ISSA Government Affairs Manager Stacy Seiden, [email protected].
If you would like to strengthen the voice of the cleaning industry in Washington, DC and all 50 states, contribute to the ISSA Advocacy Fund today!
Registration Deadline – March 21, 2023, 5:00 pm CT
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.