This course discusses workloading as the foundation of a successful cleaning plan. A workloading strategy provides an opportunity to rebuild the current cleaning culture to one of efficiency, innovation, balanced workload, and high-performance thinking. The goal of workloading is to provide a mathematical and factual basis for stated custodial staffing levels in relation to customer and management expectations of clean. Additionally, strategizing and planning determine which cleaning elements of who, what, when, and how are needed to meet customer expectations. Therefore, this course benefits frontline cleaning workers involved with performing the cleaning functions, as well as those that are tasked with making, and defending, custodial staffing levels.
- Module 1: How to measure how much of what you must clean
- Module 2: Workload standardization and specialization
- Module 3: Levels of Service and cleaning worker expectations
- Module 4: Tasks, tools, times, and tolerance
- Module 5: Task sheets, routing, and job cards
- Module 6: Application of skills learned in modules 1-3
- Module 7: Advanced calculations and systems integration
- Module 8: Measuring workloading results
Attendee Success Results
- Improve workloading processes
- Evaluate employee performance according to a set standard
- Improve accountability
- Identify areas that require improved service levels
- Perform calculations using the ISSA Cleaning Times and Tasks Standard
- Improve morale and reduce turnover
A final exam will be taken after class has concluded, pass exam with 80%, to receive your Certified Workloading Specialist (CWS) certification.
The Official ISSA Cleaning Times – the most comprehensive and up-to-date cleaning production rates guide.
Recommended to anyone who is taking the CWS course, this guide works in conjunction with the CWS workshop for the day to day use and application of the content from this event
Format: Digital Flip Book
Member Price: $124.99 USD
Nonmember Price: $249.99 USD
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.