Mexico welcomes back the ISSA Pavilion with a new and stronger partnership as part of two specific markets in Latin America, the hospitality and healthcare industries unite under one roof. The 37th edition of ABASTUR (the event for the professionals of hotels, restaurants, catering and cafeterias) and the 13th edition of Expo Med (the event for professionals in the health sector) join forces with ISSA so you can optimize your investment. Do not miss the great opportunity to expand your business with Mexico, Central and South America, and continue on your educational journey.
Position your brand in 2 large markets for a single investment and take advantage of the scope of ABASTUR and Expo Med in their different channels for free.
- With over 8,800 professionals from the cleaning and maintenance industry, including distributors, cleaning service providers, facility managers, the show is the perfect place to meet new potential customers while strengthening your brand position in the emerging market of Latin America.
- More than 300 exhibitors from countries such as China, Turkey, Canada, Italy, United States, Chile, Colombia and others.
- Learn about the latest market trends, gain techniques and insights from industry experts, and make new connections
- 4 different pavilions showcasing the latest trends and talents
Ready to exhibit at the show? As an exhibitor, introduce your brand in two large markets through a single investment, and take advantage of the reach both ABASTUR and Expo Med have in their various channels.
- Are you a supplier of cleaning or disinfection agents, tools, equipment or accessories, dispensers, containers or disposables, or odor control products?
- Do you offer facility maintenance services for areas or surfaces, bathrooms, infection prevention and control, waste management, technology services or software for the cleaning market in Mexico?
If you answered yes, this is the show for you.
Regional Alliance Partners:
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.