Join us for a special FREE CMM webinar presentation as we dive into the topic of creating a better image for your facility. It’s not just what is on the surface. We’re going beyond first impressions.
We’ve gathered industry leaders to discuss the science of cleaning. Topics will include how to maximize cleaning with your staff, ways to identify weak areas of building cleaning and maintenance, how to do more with shrinking budgets and reduced staff, a deep dive into better facility management. Best of all – you’ll walk away with actionable how-to tips you can implement right away.
Stay till the end for a unique Q&A. Our experts are answering your toughest questions, and also discussing on-the-job issues they are dealing with right now.
Key Takeaways and Items of Interest:
- Why we are stuck on cleaning for appearance rather than cleaning for health, and what we can do about it
- Impact of certification and accreditation programs on facility image
- How to persuade your cleaning staff of the value of the science of cleaning
- What security concerns should be part of a facility management health and safety program
- How to identify and maximize better performers on your staff
- What high-level management expects from cleaning staff
- How to move past the pandemic effect on cleaning and maintenance
- Ways to identify the “low-hanging fruit” of improving building cleaning and maintenance
- How to increase productivity even if additional staff can’t be brought on
- And much more!
Gene Woodard, who spent more than 35 years as part of the custodial services, building maintenance, and related services at the University of Washington in Seattle. He served as the Director of the Buildings Services Department.
Scott Stevenson, the president and owner of KleenMark, a building service contracting company that serves several specialized industries. He is also serving as the executive officer on the board of directors for ISSA.
Ricky Regalado, the owner and founder of Rozalado Services, a building services contracting company with more than 200 employees headquartered in Chicago, IL.
This free webinar is brought to you by:
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.