Register for the ISSA webinar Disinfectant Devices: A Regulatory Perspective, 12 pm to 1 pm CT on Wednesday, July 27, to learn about the regulation of antimicrobial pesticide devices, including:
- The proliferation of antimicrobial pesticide devices in the marketplace, including certain:
- UV light systems
- Water filters
- Air filters
- Disinfectant or antimicrobial pesticide devices defined
- The “quasi-regulation” of disinfectant devices by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- EPA resources and guidance
- Challenges in substantiating efficacy claims
- The future regulatory direction from EPA
Who Should Attend:
Regulatory staff, marketing personnel, and senior management of manufacturers and distributors
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.
Bill BalekGeneral Counsel, ISSA
Bill Balek is ISSA’s General Counsel. Bill has more than 30 years of experience working with various laws and regulations that have a direct impact on the cleaning industry including those requirements that relate directly to occupational safety and health, transportation of hazardous materials, hazard communication, the registration and sale of EPA registered products, and the regulation of volatile organic compounds.