The cleaning industry has its challenges with quotes, tenders and tight margins in a hyper-intensive competitive market. This session will allow you to build a go-to-market strategy that will work. The power is within you and your team. This workshop will provide you with the tools to give your company the edge, differentiate itself from the competition and improve your overall operations!
Within this interactive session and Susan will provide you with ideas and tools on how to increase your win rate; by being competitive and effective through good business practice whilst enabling you to maximize margins.
- How to differentiate yourself from competitors
- How to manage tenders and quotes for a high win rate.
- Understanding your cost to serve
- Does your team have the correct attitude and skillset to take you to the next level?
- How important it is to build relationships with your procurement team & manufactures.
Who should attend:
- Management: For business owners, relationship managers, procurement, operation managers, supervisors
- Sales Professionals: Creating a sales distinction in a hyper-competitive market as the conversation moves from product and price to sales with tailored solutions.
This workshop is part of the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo, which will be held on 14-15 September 2022 at ICC Sydney. For more information about the Expo, visit https://issacleaninghygieneexpo.com/.
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.
Susan CraneCrane Consulting
For the last 25 years of her career, Susan has been focused on leadership, business strategy, building high-performance teams, continuous improvement (Lean), change management, general management, operations, coaching/individuals, and businesses across small, medium to large global businesses. Winning numerous awards for Operational Excellence, Sales & Marketing, Supplier of the year award and her experience spans over many industries, Susan is able to bring a wealth of knowledge and experience across most areas of a business.