The CMI Hard Floor Care Certification Workshop, hosted at Sunbelt Rentals, is designed to provide an in-depth overview of hard floor care, current standards, and the latest efficient cleaning methods while addressing safety concerns and asset protection issues.
Discover important factors in selecting the right type of tools such as: mop, broom, vacuum, and floor machine, as well as, the proper procedures to effectively perform the tasks at hand. Additionally, learn about equipment, its purpose, and using it safely; while discussing the new world of autonomous equipment, providing an understanding of how to leverage this new technology. Lastly, understand maintenance of new and unique flooring such as polyvinyl sheeting, rubber, bamboo, laminates, LVT, LVP, and more.
Note: This CMI course is compliant with the ISSA Training Standard, providing guidance and insight into safe and effective practices when using chemistry to maintain, restore, and repair hard surfaces.
- Learn the equipment for daily and restorative maintenance of hard floor care including autonomous machines
- Review the materials for daily and restorative maintenance of hard floor care
- Review the supplies for daily and restorative maintenance of hard floor care
- Understand common hard floor types, both resilient and non-resilient
- Discover procedures for special (non-resilient and less common) floor surfaces such as LVT, LVP, and others
- Master floor machine pads and applications for basic and advanced maintenance of hard floor care
- Master floor stripping, both wet and dry, for maintenance of hard floor care.
Dates: October 14, 2022
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
281 Shore Drive
Burr Ridge, IL 60572
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.