How traditional cleaning impacts your staff, worker compensation claims, public liability insurances and business profitability
Have you had cleaning staff complaining about the toll their job has had on their body?
Have you noticed decreased productivity from your team?
Are you experiencing constant increase in public liability insurance premiums?
If you said yes to any of the questions above, imagine a solution that helps you solve these issues.
Join this exclusive and free ISSA webinar to learn how upgrading your traditional cleaning methods can assist in day-to-day business operations.
During this webinar you will:
- Learn about movement & muscle activity measurements and how traditional cleaning affects the physiological functioning of the body
- Hear from a workers’ compensation expert with 17 years of experience discussing cleaning staff worker claims from the perspective of the insurer
- Explore the usual public liability exposures for a cleaning company and how to mitigate them to avoid costly insurance premiums
- Discover the learnings of a Queensland property management company leading the way to use innovative smart solutions to make cleaners’ working days easier whilst achieving better results operationally and financially.
This event is relevant to:
- Business Owners
- Staff Managers
- OH&S Managers
- Legal and Compliance Managers
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.