Accredited Auditing Professional (AAP) online training course is a vital workshop for the current market as companies look to improve internal systems, validate their processes and communicate the value of clean to their markets.
Continuous improvement requires ongoing evaluation, which is exactly where cleaning inspections come into play. Whether you are a cleaning services provider or an in-house operator, cleaning inspections are a fundamental tool for evaluating services and communicating with customers/stakeholders.
Join the Australian edition of the ISSA Accredited Auditing Professional course to learn how to implement a successful cleaning auditing program.
Delivered by Susan Crane, this one-day course is designed for those industry professionals looking to enhance their knowledge and skills around quality assurance and building audits and provide their customers with the level of cleaning they deserve.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the benefits of implementing a professional quality programme to enhance auditing
- Develop an understanding of the key concepts of auditing
- Understand the variables of auditing
- Gain knowledge to conduct audits or support customer quality assurance programmes
- Implement successful and consistent communication plans
- Identify the root cause of quality inspection accidents and provide solutions
- Improve reporting skills and learn to apply technology
- Demonstrate an understanding of the course material for the IAAP certificate
Who should attend:
The course will be of interest to cleaning service providers and in-house service providers who want to improve their quality assurance programs as well as facility managers who are keen to learn how to audit their cleaning providers against international standards.
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.
Susan CraneCrane Consulting
For the last 25 years of her career, Susan has been focused on leadership, business strategy, building high-performance teams, continuous improvement (Lean), change management, general management, operations, coaching/individuals, and businesses across small, medium to large global businesses. Winning numerous awards for Operational Excellence, Sales & Marketing, Supplier of the year award and her experience spans over many industries, Susan is able to bring a wealth of knowledge and experience across most areas of a business.