What can you and your business expect in terms of legislative and regulatory changes in 2022? The speakers will give you the inside scoop about what is going on in Congress and at the state level that could impact the cleaning industry. Find out by registering now for this free ISSA advocacy webinar from 12 pm to 1 pm CT on Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
- What are likely to be the top legislative and regulatory issues for the industry in the new year
- Updates on vaccine mandates, labor issues, a cleaning tax credit, and supply-chain challenges and how these issues are likely to affect your business over the next 12 months
- How ISSA Government Affairs intends to impact these issues on behalf of the industry
- Learn about the 2022 ISSA Clean Advocacy Summit, March 30-31 in Washington, DC, as part of National Clean Week
- Have your most pressing questions answered by ISSA’s government affairs team.
This informative and interactive webinar will feature ISSA Director of Government Affairs John Nothdurft and ISSA’s federal lobbyist Laurie Flanagan. For questions about the webinar, please contact ISSA Government Affairs Coordinator Stacy Seiden at [email protected].
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.