What has your industry association done for you lately? ISSA is getting ready to launch the first ever national cleaning campaign and as an ISSA member, you will want to be a part of it! The campaign aims to get people to Rethink What Clean Means by raising consumers’ expectations for what can be clean and driving B2B decision-makers to see cleaning services and products as an essential investment. This unprecedented campaign will include video content, social media influencers, media relations, programmatic ads, digital media, and much more.
This webinar will give you an exclusive look at what’s to come:
- Find out which celebrity is helping to shape and share our campaign message.
- Hear about where you will see the campaign in the coming months.
- Get a behind-the-scenes peek at the videos and related content.
- Understand how to access the member toolkit to share content with your customers and partners.
- Learn how to use the Rethink Clean thought bubble logo in your own communications.
We can’t wait to share this campaign with you! Together, we will change the way the world views cleaning and bring about a healthier and safer world.
Jon Adkins, Senior Vice President, ISSA
Faith Borland, SVP, Client Experience Digital, Weber Shandwick
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.