Are you a healthcare cleaning service professional keen to further develop your knowledge and expertise and validate your current working experience with a worldwide certification? Then join the ISSA Healthy Hospitals certification programme and become a Certified Environmental Specialist.
By joining the certification programme, you will learn the latest guidelines for healthcare cleaning and disinfecting, how Environmental Specialists should interact and communicate with patients and other departments and how to prioritise areas that pose immediate safety risks.
The programme will cover:
- Cleaning and Disinfecting for Health
- Most effective cleaning methods in terms of infection prevention control
- How to measure cleaning outcomes
- Best practices around PPE
- Communication & Customer Service and Continual Improvement
- Planning and Organizing
- Work Controls
Who should attend:
- Directors of Environmental Services or Housekeeping
- Project Managers, Managers or Supervisors in the EVS or Housekeeping Industry
- Team Leads in the EVS or Housekeeping
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.