Our inaugural GBAC Symposium will take place August 16-17th, 2022 at the Chicago Hyatt Regency. This year’s focus is on Air Considerations and features leading scientists and leaders in air quality. The GBAC Air Symposium is focused on improving the quality of indoor air in non-healthcare settings such as schools, offices, restaurants, and gyms by communicating best practices, advances in innovations, programs, and processes, the implementation of which will make these facilities safer not only during a pandemic, but also after the current crisis is behind us.
Who Should Attend?
- Property Managers
- Facility Directors
- Building Operators
- General Managers
- Infection Preventionists
- Facility Engineers
- HVAC Technicians
- Service Providers
- Learn about creating the healthiest possible indoor environment from 11 world-renowned experts including Dr. Deborah Birx and Dr. John McKeon.
- Increase your understanding of hot industry topics such as facility air monitoring and enhancing air filtration and cleaning.
- Leverage approaches to reduce pathogen transmission facility-wide, as well as cutting edge research, new technologies, and programs.
- Participate in group discussions that will focus on lessons learned from the pandemic and key needs moving forward.
- Benefit from continuous involvement opportunities, multidisciplinary lectures on infection control, educational credits, and research breakout sessions.
- Enjoy a pre-event networking mixer, and breakfast and lunch during the event.
Interested in registering a large group?
For inquries about group ordering, please contact the event organizer.